As you assured you, your privacy is important to us. To better provide your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices which includes from information collecting and received to information used and the choice you make about the way your information is collected and used.
What Information Do We Collect?
Our service providers collect a variety of information about you including:
- Information you choose to provide to us directly when using our Services and information about the computers and devices you use to access our services, including their location.
- Information about your browsing activity as you use our Services and interact with our content, email messages and advertising. Some information may be collected automatically through cookies, beacons and other tracking and personalization technologies.
- Information about the general location of your computer or device. With your prior consent, we may also collect or allow authorized service providers to collect information about your precise mobile device location, including when you interact directly with one of our mobile services and continuously over time while an application is not in use but is running in the background.
- Information about you or your household that we obtain from other sources where permitted by law.
- You may register to use certain features of our Services. When you register, we may collect personally identifying information, including your name, postal address, email address, user name and password, reminder questions and answers and communications preferences, such as which newsletters you would like to receive. We may also ask for information about your age, gender, hobbies, interests, preferences (such as your favourite foods, purchases or recipes) and the like, but you’re free to register for most of our Services without providing this additional information.
- When you register for one of our Services, the information you provide may be added to a centralized database so that you may be simultaneously registered for our other Services as well.
- From time to time, we may offer contests, sweepstakes or other promotions. Participation in these promotions may require registration for our Services. We may also automatically enter our users in some promotions. If you choose to participate in promotions that require registration, we will collect contact information such as your name, address, and email address and we may share this information with co-sponsors or other third parties involved in the promotion that we identify in the rules or entry materials.
Children and Privacy
- Bakery Survey cares about protecting the privacy of children. We won’t knowingly allow anyone under the age of 13 to provide us any personally identifying information online.
- Children should always get permission from their parents before sending any personal information about themselves. If you’re under 13, please do not register for any of our services or provide us information about yourself.
How We Use the Information We Collect
- We and our service providers use the information about you we collect for a variety purposes including to:
- Customize the content and advertising you see on our Services and other services and marketing channels and recognize you as a previous visitor.
- Provide the services you request and improve these services.
- Tell you about offers we think you will value.
- Conduct market research and audience analysis
- For any other purpose described at the point of collection or with your consent.
- Measure and analyse visitor traffic and usage patterns and improve the quality and effectiveness of our content, features, advertisements, and other communications;
Sites to Which We Link:
We also may provide links to other websites or services, and provide access to products and services offered by third parties, whose privacy policies we don’t control.
How Do We Share Information?
- When we have obtained your consent.
- With business partners that co-sponsor promotions we offer or provide a tool or feature accessible through our Services.
- Within the family of Meredith sites and Services and with other Meredith businesses.
- With our service providers, select third-party advertisers and other companies involved in the delivery of the advertising you see online and offline.
- To protect or defend the rights of Meredith or our users.
- Together with other assets, if a Meredith website or Service is sold to another company.
- When required by law or as we deem necessary or appropriate to respond to requests from public authorities.
Like many other websites, Bakerysurvey.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to Bakerysurvey.com and other sites on the Internet.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Agreeing to terms
Thank You. 🙂 (Y)