Terms and Conditions for Writing on Bakerysurvey.com
Do you enjoy writing or would like to share your opinion about a particular topic or interest related to Bakery and its products?
We love guest writers because blogging is all about hearing opinions from different people with.
I am looking for recruiters, bloggers, marketers, food technologists, bakery professionals, R&D experts, sales experts, social media gurus and branding coaches who can write on Bakerysurvey.com blog as contributors.
The blog articles should be related to Bakery Products, Bakery Product Recipes, Bakery equipment, Bakery Jobs, Bakery Industries, New Product Development, Bakery Processes or I must say the categories from our blog only.
View the categories if you want to get a general idea of what kinds of content would be appropriate to write about. You can also suggest us a new category by writing us e-mail, your suggestions will be very useful to improve for us.
Why Bakery Survey?
Bakery Survey was started in April 2017 and in such a short time this has got popularity. We have 3+ guest authors on our blogs from all across the world, and they keep providing valuable articles to spread more knowledge of Bakery Industry.
You can also join hands with them if you think you can also write a captivating article. We have Good Alexa rank and we are improving day by day. You will get up to one dofollow backlink from Author Bio.
There are numerous categories to choose so you can select any category of your choice. More categories will be published in menu navigation bar soon.
How to Guest Post?
- Fill the form given below.
- Once you fill the form for an account, you’ll get a mail with your login details Containing User name and Password
- After logging into your account, fill in your name and short bio about yourself, feel free to add a link to your website (using HTML)
- Visit Gravatar.com and add your image, this is an essential requirement for all guest posts (a original photograph is recommended for Genuine profile look)
- Your complete Author bio-data and you profile with your image will be shown below the articles written by you.
- Once you complete writing an article, click on update and submit it for review.
- I will take 24-48 Hrs to review your article, after reviewing the article that you have written, I will contact you and let you know the date and time when I am going to publish it on blog.
Requirements for your guest post on Bakerysurvey.com
- Good Communication skills. Article must be written in English. No Copy Paste of Article.
- Your Profile must have your original picture in Gravatar. (I will not approve article if you don’t have gravatar profile with your original image)
- Write attractive posts into paragraphs, headings, bullet points and subtitles.
- Please don’t use affiliate links in your posts.
- Feel free to link your post with the relevant articles on Bakery Survey.
- Write articles for the audience or readers and not search engines.
- You will have to be very active in replying comments under your posts. (Must)
- Make sure that you don’t put your links inside the post, you can put a do follow link in your author Bio-data.
- The Article must be of at least 300 words, as you can see the article on Bakery Survey are >300 Words.
Fill This Form to Enroll as an Editor/Contributor on Bakery Survey